Friday, November 30, 2012

A little funny for Friday

I honestly don't know why it tickles me so much, but this is just one of those things that I have to share.  My apologies. 

I have written previously about how folks don't like to give out more than four digits when providing their phone number and how odd our little radio station is at times.  This morning it seemed like every little quirky oddity (as opposed to a normal oddity) was rolled all up into one. 

A man called in this morning to the radio station.  "I've got a Ford tractor and two llamas for sale.  4992."  (Seriously.  I didn't make any of that up.)

And my absolute favorite was the caller who had the rattlesnake/skunk incident several months back.  "Yup, Skunk-man here....." 

I don't even remember what Skunk-man was calling about.  I was tuned out, giggling uncontrollably and trying to stay on the road.  Happy Friday, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.