If I were a good blogger:
- You would have seen more smiles.
- You would know all about little footprints in construction dust and getting ready for the new baby.
- You'd know about Kenyon's new 'big boy' bed that I slightly covet for myself.
- You'd know all about that perfect evening with no wind when we walked down to the silo and watched the hay grinder man with his big machine.
- You'd know that we had our garden worked and ready for potatoes and onion sets on the 17th.
- You'd know about the week that Wesley did nothing but work ground and the only time we saw him was the 45 minutes the boys would ride with him in the evenings. (That week sucked.)
- You'd know that we absolutely love the neighbor men in our life, no matter where we run into them.
- You'd know that I came across this recipe and laughed a little, and then had a little cry because I missed him. And I didn't have enough boxes of salt for the recipe.
- You'd know that there was one really still Sunday afternoon when we went fishing and didn't even have a nibble.
- You'd know that little boys are absolute dirt magnets. Here's our evidence. If you look closely at the picture below you'll notice a circle that is relatively clean thanks to the nice lady at the grocery store that gave Kenyon a sticker. The rest of his shirt was filthy compared to that little circle. I thank the Lord every day for my washing machine.
- You'd see more wrestling matches that just seem to get rougher and rougher each day. Sometimes I stop them; most of the time I don't.
- You'd know all about Kenyon riding his grandad's horse and doing big-time, man stuff with him.
If I were a good blogger, you'd know about all these things.