Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Sh!t Thee Not

I wish I could make up stuff like this; I truly do.

A few weeks ago Wesley and I decided to go out for supper to celebrate our anniversary.  Kenyon was to spend the evening with his grandparents.

As I was loading Kenyon into the pickup I realized that I had forgotten his blanket in the house.  I looked at Wesley and asked him to go get Kenyon's blanket.  I said, "it's the brown blanket laying on the arm of the couch."

Wes went into the house and reappeared 30 seconds later...... holding a tan tea towel with blue roosters on it.

He gave me a half-hearted smile.  "I'm pretty sure this isn't quite right, but it's kinda brown and it was laying on the couch with the folded laundry.  It will work, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.