Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A List

I have no clear stream of consciousness today, so a list with short sentences it is.


  • Kenyon's communication skills never cease to amaze me.  I realize that I can understand him better than most because I spend 99% of my time with him, but nevertheless the kid has some skills.  He nods yes or no to questions, stands next to his highchair when hungry and next to the fridge when thirsty.  He LOVES to be read to, loves to read by himself, and when he walks up to you with a book and asks "Boo(k)" for the umpteenth time you can't help but give in and read about those damn little monkeys jumping on the bed yet again.  (Sidenote: K shakes his finger every time when the doctor says.... no more monkeys jumping on the bed!)
  • We are finally adding a proper bedroom for poor Kenyon so he doesn't have to sleep in the living room any longer.  I'm not sure who's more excited - Kenyon or myself.  Okay, I lied.  I am the most excited.  By a long shot.  
  • In anticipation of aforementioned new room, I have been doing all sorts of crafty little projects like crazy.  These projects were a nice reminder that hot glue guns are not my friend.  I have now lost most of the skin on my fingertips which should come in handy the next time I decide I want to rob a bank.  
  • I got a new camera the other day so be prepared to smile and cringe at my photos as I go through some major growing pains with it.  I'm guessing you're going to have to make the same pained grimace that my folks had to for umpteen years with three girls taking piano lessons.  
  • Fall is here and therefore we are spending every waking moment outside.  Much like we did this summer but with more clothes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.