Thursday, October 30, 2014

A week in the life: Photo edition

Someday soon (hopefully) I'll be able to take more photos of Kenyon when he's outside doing really fun stuff - riding on the tractor, pushing calves up the alleyway, loading trucks, etc.  Currently, during those times I don't have my camera or phone in my hand.  I'm either chasing after him or holding him back so he isn't immediately trampled.  All in good time....
Rocks, rocks, rocks.  You can never have enough rocks. 
Super hero cape or fresh out of the shower?  Maybe both. 
Dancing in what will soon be his new room. 
Great Grandma's cupcakes.  Not much better in life.  
This is what we look like when we run out of Grandma's cupcakes.  Seriously, we told him there were no more and this was the look.  I sent this picture to Grandma and she brought over reinforcements the next morning.  
Morning run.  I love this smirk.
Reading up on the markets.  I promise I did NOT pose this shot.  I was cooking supper on the stove last night and turned around to find this.  
He found the only mud puddle in a 10 acre radius and played in it as much as possible. 
We're not big on clothes, can you tell?  Winter is going to be oh so cruel to us.  
Just hanging out, having a beer with his buddy, Justin.  
The face that will launch 1,000 trips to the principal's office.  
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't help me while I crochet......
We have an addiction to feed caps. 
What is there not to love about spaghetti?  Nothing.  Trust him. 

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.