Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Annual Conference

Two odd things happened this week.  1- After many, many months I have picked up my crochet project and been working on it like crazy during Kenyon's nap times.  2- I have seen traffic on this blog double.  (In fact, it's up 200% today as compared to normal.)

This can only mean one thing: annual conference for my former coworkers.

I can't stand to sit for long periods of time without any sort of busywork in my hands, thus my need to crochet during conferences.  It is so odd that I NEEDED to crochet this week, even before I realized it was time for annual conference.  Others like to sit together and laugh about my antics, thus the increased traffic on this blog.

I'm missing seeing my friends this year, but this new job, the whole "stay-at-home-mom" thing is pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.