Thursday, May 26, 2016

Life Lately

There's not been much in our lives lately that is noteworthy (not that I'm complaining).  Our boring little life is just fine with us.

Lots of rain lately means lots of rainbows.  If you look really closely, you'll notice that this particular storm produced a double rainbow.  It was absolutely stunning in real life. 
Story time is his favorite.... right behind eating.







The following picture is one of my favorite pictures of all time.  This is why we got married and had children.  This was always our plan from day one.  I can now die happy.

Do you realize what this picture means???


I NEVER HAVE TO OPEN GATES AGAIN IN MY LIFE!



2 comments:

  1. I see Kenyon and Vada are both the official gate openers for their parents (and grandparents)! My FIL will now come up to the house to get Vada just so she can open and close the gates, she thinks it's the best thing ever and so does Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free babysitting, free gate opening, everyone wins!

      Delete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.