Sunday, February 28, 2016

Genetics

More than once we have heard comments that our boys look quite a bit alike.  I mean, the odds are in our favor, seeing as how they share the same mom and dad.  I happened to have my camera out today for a moment and snapped a few, quick pictures of them.  

Sure enough, there are definitely some similarities.  I especially see it in their eyes and noses.  I'll have to wade through some of Kenyon's baby pictures and post some side-by-sides of them.  

They are also fairly well matched when it comes to growth.  Kenyon was 0.5 ounces heavier than John at birth and thus far John has followed the same pattern on the growth chart as Kenyon, too.  I remember when John was born, the nurses placed him on my chest and let him rest for a few moments.  They then lovingly asked if I would like to let him nurse before they took him away to record his height and weight.  My left brain took over and I informed them to take him away, right away.  I wanted to get an empty weight recorded on him - so I could accurately compare him to Kenyon.  Mama likes science.

Why, yes, we did have spaghetti for lunch.  Why do you ask?


In other news... John has learned how to roll.  I now find that I lose him fairly easily as he never stays in one place any longer. 






Whew.  I get exhausted just watching him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.