Monday, June 22, 2015

Nesting

After the past week it is my firm belief that pregnancy nesting is proof that God indeed has a sense of humor.  Why else would He give someone who is the size of a walrus the energy of a Chihuahua for brief periods of time?  For kicks and giggles, I tell ya'.

Examples of our nesting this week include:


  • We (Kenyon and I) built an entryway bench with boot storage for our mudroom.
  • We (Kenyon and I) built a shelving system for our upstairs storage area.  I dare you to find another one year old that can tell the difference between a drill bit and a screw.  He's the best little apprentice ever. 
  • I rearranged our pantry shelves and our pantry cabinet. 
  • The freezer has been organized and everything is perfectly categorized. 
  • My closet is arranged by season, sleeve length and color. 
  • Baby clothes, accessories and various accouterments are organized and ready to go as well. 
I'm so glad I could provide my husband and God some great laughs this past week.  This walrus is quickly running out of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.