Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Partners in Crime

As I sit here at the kitchen table typing away I can hear a wrestling match going on in the bedroom.  Wesley and Kenyon love to jump and wrestle on the bed.  They scream, they laugh, they squeal with delight.....  Until I walk into the room.

Last night, the two of them were wrestling away in the bedroom oblivious to anything else.  I walked into the room and stood in the doorway for several seconds.

Kenyon spotted me first.  He figured out fairly quickly that I probably didn't want them jumping on the bed.  he immediately sat down and started to look innocent and angelic.  Wesley didn't quite get the memo and kept on bouncing away.  Kenyon looked over at his dad, gave him quite the disapproving stare and stuck his hand out on his dad's chest.

Kenyon seems to be quite adept at throwing blame on others.  Lord help us if we have a second child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.