Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh the horror!

Can you imagine how embarrasing it would be to realize that you forgot to change out of your chore shoes after feeding the bucket calf and now you're destined to spend the rest of your day at work in a less than perfectly coordinated ensemble?   

Side note: I'm not sure I've ever worn a perfectly coordinated ensemble, but that's not the point.  Today could have been the day!

Number of people that I'm guessing will recognize/care about my fashion faux pas: 0. 

Ah, the life of a rancher's wife.  A free pass to smell like manure all day, even in the office. 

2 comments:

  1. The smell of cow manure always makes me feel a little homesick for my grandparents' house, so I'd love to come see you at work today. And before I get any weird looks, I should also add that I have a terrible sense of smell, so I'm guessing the smell isn't nearly as pungent for me as it is for most other people; it's merely pleasant in a wonderfully nostalgic way. Smell on, Rancher's Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fragrance was nearly wasted today. It was an unusually slow day in the courthouse so I was the only one that was able to enjoy my scent. Total bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.