Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Morning!

I'm going to brag about our little house on the prairie pretty hard core this morning, I apologize.  From my pillow on my side of the bed I can look out the window and see the sunrise every morning.  Ahhhhh.... 

When I woke up this morning I just knew it was going to be a great sunrise so as Wesley was headed to the shower I headed out the door and hollered, "I'll be back Honey, I'm just going to go shoot for a little while."  He paused in his tracks and you could nearly see the wheels in his mind turning, trying to figure out if I was taking my gun or my camera.  I like to keep him guessing. 

I normally try not to post too many pictures for those that might have slow internet, but I just can't oblige those of you this morning.  And really, this is a verrrry abridged version of how many pictures I actually took.  I hope everyone has a super day! 

*These were all taken on the watershed across the road from our place.*

And sorry, some of these I enlarged to a ridiculously large size for emphasis. 








  I realize that everyone is scratching their heads right now.  Why are these photos here?  As I was walking to and from the watershed I noticed this new activity.  I believe that it's either the work of a beaver or a 7 year old boy with a hatchet.  I didn't think that we had any beavers in this area, but then again, I'm really sure that we don't have any little boys.... so I think its apparent who the culprit is.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are RIDICULOUS. So bright. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.