Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Table project

I've had lots of projects to work on in the shop lately.  I even have two projects for family members that are on a time frame and need done NOW.  So.... what did I do?  I rebuilt a table for myself.  

Before anyone gets all up-in-arms and calls me super selfish, please know that there was a slight method to my madness.  I needed to test out this new paint so I'd know exactly what it looked like for the aforementioned family projects.  So there.  

I know some of you are wondering why I didn't keep the smaller, original legs.  They had major termite damage on the bottoms.  It was one of those projects that just kept growing and growing and growing...

It now sets on our porch and I can (and will) use it for anything - potting bench, buffet table at parties, backdrop for perfect holiday decorations that are changed out promptly every quarter (okay, not really for that.  I just found, and switched out, a small Christmas decor item I found yesterday.).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.