Sunday, September 21, 2014

Kade

God gave us a new little nephew yesterday.  Baby Kade is simply scrumptious.  I forgot how tiny babies are.  Seriously, it freaked me out a bit at first.  There is no way that Kenyon was ever that tiny.  He looked like a monster next to Kade.  I think we'll start backing him off the implants soon; he was so freakishly large compared to the little baby.

I got to hold baby Kade while my sister took a well deserved nap in her hospital bed.  I could have held him forever.   He felt light as a feather and fit into my arms so well.  These days, cuddling with Kenyon can feel like cuddling with an anvil, he's so heavy and LARGE.

How could you not fall in love with this guy?  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yaaaay! Listen, while having your own kids is obviously great, there is just something about nieces and nephews. They are the best, they are my favorite, they make my cup runneth over.

    ReplyDelete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.