Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm jonesin' like a crack head

With a title like that, how can this story be anything but riveting, right?  I am coming to the realization that I may indeed have a problem. 

I have been crocheting on a ridiculously large baby blanket for a friend during all my spare time - listening to the governor speak at a conference last week, meetings, and of course... every evening when I sit down.  Oh yes, and on all these delightful snow days we've been getting.  Today being one of them. 

Last night I was crocheting and Wesley came over to be a pain and tickle my feet.  In the ensuing battle and me slumping down in the recliner in an attempt to kick him in the face (don't judge, I didn't have any weapons close by) I managed to lose my only crochet needle in the depths of the black hole that is the recliner.  After attempting to retrieve it for 30+ minutes and then sulking for the next 12 hours, Wesley pointed out that I may have an addiction to crocheting and I may have to look into other indoor hobbies. 

Instead, I am thinking about driving the 60 miles in semi-blizzard conditions to the nearest craft shop in order to satisfy my cravings instead.  And yes, I realize this is not healthy.  And yes, this is the last time I will ever lose my last crochet needle again! 

I am not taking responsibility for the low quality of this post.  If I had a crochet needle in my hand I wouldn't have been forced to type anything at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.