Monday, February 20, 2012

Ammendment

So if you read yesterday's post and correctly guessed the answer, I'd like to let you know there have been some changes to your prize package.  You'd get to take care of me, not my husband.  Gotta love these 24 hour killer bugs. 

I've been on house arrest all day with my two wardens, Loopie and Laurie, under strict instructions from Wesley not to let me out and keep pouring hot tea down my throat.... much like my instructions to them yesterday.  Paybacks really do suck - who knew?

A huge storm just rolled through 30 minutes ago and the one time I snuck outside today I got to see some of God's great work. 


Not only did I get to see my first ever full-arc rainbow, if you squint on the left side of this pic you'll see that this is also a double rainbow. 

Well done, God.  Well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.