Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fuddy Duddy, Part 2

We finally got rain here in east central Kansas last night!  Yipee!!!  I sat in the quiet of our house with the two little girls resting comfortably at my feet while I crocheted away on a small blanket. 

The power went out due to the storm and the three of us were left sitting in the dark. 

I got up from the couch, felt my way to the cabinet where I keep lighters and matches and proceeded to illuminate the house with the glow of several burning candles.  I then proceeded to sit myself comfortably back onto the couch and resume my previous activities - crocheting on a small blanket. 

It was then that I realized that a) I have a very boring life, and b) I really may have born in the wrong century.  Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.