Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....

I recently purchased a Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publication: "Do It Yourself" magazine (I had to get the entire title in there in case anyone felt like googling it later).  Now I don't know how I've been able to live without this magazine my entire life.  Its wonderful. 

Within this magazine it listed several websites that are worth mentioning as well, including:
  • designsponge.com - "Your home for all things DIY"
  • centsationalgirl.com - A simple gal with a simple dream: transforming the drab into the fab with an arsenal of paintbrushes, primer and power tools.
I didn't write the promos for those websites, I just copied what they had... cheesy, I know.

Happy DIY-ing folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.