Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Camera Lens

I saved up my reward points with a company and was able to receive a new 50mm lens for my camera for FREE (my favorite price).  I haven't had the chance to play with it much yet, save for one recent morning when I acted as my sons' own personal paparazzo.  

I definitely have some learning to do with this lens, especially in manual mode, but thus far it has been an enjoyable new toy.  Hopefully it will inspire me to take out my camera more often, and especially as John grows up and doesn't need to be held every minute of the day.  Focusing a camera while holding a baby is a near impossible task I have come to find out.

Lady, it is too early in the day for flash photography.

Let me eat my eggs in peace, woman.  And shut the blinds, please.

Today in microfashion:
Stormy Kromer cap courtesy of Auntie Lala; coat, shirt, pants courtesy of the hand-me-down box;
boots courtesy of the Salty Cow Mercantile.
Sidenote: God bless hand-me-downs.  This will probably be an entire post in an of itself one day.



Kenyon loves to ride in the feed wagon with his grandpa.
Wesley is hoping Kenyon enjoys it well enough to take it over someday so he won't have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.