Friday, June 6, 2014

Fleeting Thought Friday

As promised (threatened) last week, I'm going to try out this Fleeting Thought Friday thing that I made up.  Humor me.


  • Kenyon was a holy terror last night.  After his 1 hour 20 minute cry (Seriously, you can't outlast him.  He WILL NOT 'cry it out'.) we decided to go for a drive.  One hour and 30+ minutes later we finally came home and went to sleep right before 3am. 
  • Mommy is a bit pissy today. 
  • Major shout out to all the neighbors in a 10 mile radius that decided not to shoot at the pickup that cruised by their house between the hours of 1-3am going 20 miles per hour.  
  • I seriously considered starting drinking this morning.  The fact that it was 9am did not give me pause.  The fact that I have to run to town and pick up essential health papers for some cattle that are getting shipped this weekend and my husband might divorce me if I forget them was the one major obstacle holding me back.  
  • I have another ripe strawberry.  That's right.  One.  Small crop this year.  You're supposed to pick all the buds off the plants during their first year so the plant focuses more on growing and establishment, but I couldn't resist.  I let a few buds slip by.  I'm a rebel like that.  
  • My tomatoes are looking good.  I'm going to have to set up some sort of razor wire to keep my husband out.  
  • I have approximately 3,000 Serrano peppers that have set on.  We will have some awesome salsa this year!  Bright spot for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.