Thursday, May 15, 2014

Apologies

I must apologize.  Sort of. 

I am most certainly NOT sorry that I haven't been on the computer for hours each day.  I'm NOT sorry that I can't write blog posts during the last five minutes of my lunch hour any more.  I'm NOT sorry that I feel like I've almost fallen off the face of the earth.  I'm NOT sorry that you don't know my each and every move of each day.  (Kind of.  We've done some pretty cool stuff, let me tell you.) 

We've been a bit busy lately, just livin'.  Our life has become far from perfect, but our life has also become freakin' AWESOME.  I LOVE being home with Kenyon.  And, yes, I do feel the need to use SO MANY CAPITOL LETTERS BECAUSE IT IS JUST THAT GREAT. 

We get to do so many cool things.  We take lunch out to the pasture and eat with Dad and the other men and then watch them work calves.  We run to town sometimes for parts and supplies. We garden, and garden, and garden some more.  We play with the dogs.  We play with Grandma Curry, and the other Grandma Curry, and Grandma Murphy, and Grandma Poovey and Grandma Suhler.  And his granddad, and his grandpa, and his great grandpa.  And the crazy aunties.  Oh, the crazies. 

We have been busy being blessed.  Please excuse the lack of posts lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.