Thursday, July 25, 2013

Geez Louize

I wish I could tell you that most of my conversations were made up.  I really do.  It would probably give you a bit more faith in the human race and it would make me look like I could perhaps be more intelligent than a three-toed sloth.  Perhaps.  But this is not the case. 

Below is a text message conversation involving my mother and sisters.  I try to text them all after each baby doc appointment so they are in the loop with what's going on. 

Me:  Things are fine, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc., etc.

Mom: I was just thinking about your robe.  You need to take one to the hospital with you.  Be sure to remove the bullets from the pockets before you go.  It's like the airport... no sense of humor!

Me:  Seriously?  That sucks. 

Karalina:  And THAT is what has made this pregnancy so entertaining for the rest of us! 

I hope that this pregnancy has brightened your days as much as it has my family's.  Even if it is at my expense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.