Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This could be a problem...

It is now a fact: The growing size of my belly is inversely proportional to the filter on my mouth. 

Example #1:
Man: How's the baby doing?  Still kicking lots? 

Me: I hope so.  It's either that or I'm really gassy this morning. 

Example #2:
Woman: So, have you found out what you're having yet?  Boy or girl? 

Me: Nope, we're not finding out. 

Woman: Well, I guess that'll be okay....  (REALLY?!  Who says crap like that?)

Me: Well, dear, you're damn right that'll be okay because that's WHAT WE'RE DOING.

*awkward silence....*

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that last one made me laugh out loud. Like, really hard.

    Also, I have a delightful pain scale for you to print off and take to the hospital with you. I just have to remember where on the internet I found it. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.