Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Found It!

I know you all have been waiting with eager anticipation, countless hours and sleepless nights wondering just what Loopie's peace offering may have been in regards too.  Well folks, the wait is over.  Last night I smelled it before I saw it (offering a clue to just how delightful it was to find!). 

A decomposing baby raccoon on my new rock border.  True, she may have intended to bring me something cute and cuddly, which I'm sure this once was; however, I must have been too dense to find it in a timely fashion.  My apologies to Loopie. 

Whew.  I'm glad that's over... until the next time she brings a peace offering before I find the offense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.