Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year, New News

It's that time of year again; time for me to write the incorrect year on all my checks until roughly mid-March.

My apologies on the lack of blogging lately.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years; its all been a blur.

The boys are fine.  Kenyon asks questions constantly, eats constantly, forgets what he's actually supposed to be doing constantly.  Typical boy stuff.

John has mastered speed-walking, knows he's adorable and is full of vim and vigor.  They keep us running from son up until son down (ha - see what I did there?!) and ensure that we sleep hard at night.
My mother delighted in dressing us in coordinating dresses for church when we were growing up.  This is my version of coordinating outfits for the boys.  Notice the hand on John's shoulder.  It is currently one of the best ways to make him hold still long enough for pictures. 

A snowy day of running errands in the car.
Sigh, yes, I said car.  We traded in the pickup for a car.  More on that reasoning later...
We weigh our kids on the dog scales at the vet's office.
Why?  Where do you?  Is this not normal?

Like I said - he knows he's adorable, even when his face is covered with homemade beef stroganoff. 
And we're pregnant.  Again.  So there's that.  That may be the biggest reason there's been a huge lack of blogging lately.  We're mostly just trying to survive one day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.