Monday, November 14, 2016

Little Boys' Heaven on Earth

Life has been zooming by lately and there have been many days that the boys haven't played as much as they would have preferred.  It's hard to run around and get dirty when you're stuck in a car seat and helping Mom pick up a battery for the tractor, parts for the 4 wheeler and groceries (while you're in town anyway).  

During weeks when I'm feeling especially neglectful I try to make a special point of taking them down to a creek to play at least one evening.  It's a few miles from our house but well worth the drive.  We love the flat, rock bottom with little puddles of clear water everywhere.  It's filled with sticks, rocks, leaves and water.  Heaven on earth for little boys. 


I asked for a smile.
I got a raspberry. 


SPLASH!


I love it that I can just let Kenyon explore to his heart's content.


Over there, Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.