Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Let's All Just Hope It's a Virus

We've been busy lately: hauling calves to grass, burning, occasional cattle testing, meetings, as well as all the 'fun' regular stuff - smoke filled laundry, cooking, tilling the garden, etc.

We're a little exhausted.


A few nights ago I finally finished all our outdoor chores and finally sat in the recliner at 10:30.  My body ached and I didn't want to move a single muscle.  I racked my brain and tried to figure out what could possibly be causing my body to absolutely want to shut down and never move again.

I came up with three options:

  1. Maybe I'm pregnant?  Not possible right now.  Whew.
  2. Maybe this is just how motherhood of two boys under 3 feels.  Damn
  3. Maybe I just have mono.  (You know, 'the kissing disease' that really isn't a disease at all, but rather a virus.  Sorry, not germane to the story.  I digress.)  Yes, please.  Please just let this exhaustion be from some terrible, temporary virus.  Please tell me it will get better and easier in less than 18 years.
So let's all just hope that in 7-10 days my body begins to find the fountain of youth again (and 400 hours of sleep) and we're back to a life full of sunshine and roses. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.