Friday, May 22, 2015

God Bless Children's Photographers

Photograph them in their natural habitat, Pinterest said.  It'll be fun, Pinterest said.  

Well, it was fun for the kiddos.  Pinterest got that much right.  Worthy of hanging above the mantle?  The jury is still out.  Great subject matter, just less than stellar paparazzo.  

K and his friend J are fairly inseparable at times.




Obviously less than thrilled to have their attention temporarily turned away from the spring livestock show at hand. 


You must click to enlarge this photo.  I think the dirt around his eye looks similar to Mike Tyson's tattoo.  'Cause my kid is super cool like that.  And yes, this is the closest thing to a tattoo he will probably ever get.





I have no words.  I keep racking my brain, wondering what direction I might have given that could have prompted these two responses. 





1 comment:

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.