Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend in Review

Kenyon's great Aunt Chelle was kind enough to give him his first haircut.  After this experience I have decided that I would rather try to shave a wet, mad cat than try to hold an 8 month old boy still for an extended period of time. 
How do you celebrate 8 months of life?  With a cup of joe and your grandad, of course. 
We ended our weekend at my folks' house by coming home and tilling in our raised bed garden.  I'm beyond excited to have a garden this year.  It's going to help out my super-duper Susy homemaker persona. 
This is why grandparents should be illegal.  This is how I found Kenyon when I went to pull him out of the backseat of the pickup.  He was too tired to let go of his toys.  Funny, for all the hours that he and his Grandma Kate played together, I never managed to get a picture of the two of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.