Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why I sleep in the recliner

I'm sure every wife runs into problems like mine.  Let me explain...

Friday night I got up to feed Kenyon around 2:30.  When he was done eating and had burped, I placed him back in his crib around 3am.  I made my way towards my beloved bed and saw that Wesley was taking up 97% of it.  I gently shook him in an attempt to rouse him and thus gain access to at least 20% of the bed.

As I shook him, he mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear.

I shook him gently again and this time I could understand his response.

"Hey, there's some calves out up north you need to go check on.  Go put them back in for me."  He then turned his head the other direction and let it be known that he was done (sleep) talking to me for the night.

And with that, I made my way to my beloved recliner.  Do non-ranch wives get kicked out of bed?  If so, what for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.