Monday, January 21, 2013

Q & A

Prior to my last post, I realize I had been a bit laxidasical with my blogging duties.  It's not that we hadn't done anything fun or exciting (yeah, right)... it's just that I didn't feel like starting every story with "right after I puked" and then winding things up with "it ended/everyone went home/Wes had to stop the pickup when I puked."  Just not appealing to the masses.  But that has been our life lately. 

I'll go ahead a clear up a few questions that folks automatically throw out.
  • When are you due?  The beginning of August.  The week after our county fair.  The hottest time of the year.  And no, we didn't take the time to check our calendars and figure all this out ahead of time.  
  • What are you having?  A baby.  I think it's nice that God has given us a gift.  I was taught not to peek and ruin a surprise when you've been given a gift.  We are not concerned about finding out his sex or buying her outfits, we just keep praying for a healthy one.  Yet one more way that my husband and I are old fashioned fuddy-duddies.  
  • Where will you put the baby in your small house?  We'll make it work folks.  Let's put this all in perspective.  Indians had babies all the time and they only had a papoose and a teepee.  We can make this work for quite a while in our tiny little place.  
  • I haven't seen anything on Facebook yet!  (deep breath)  .....sigh.......  I just can't get comfortable with posting my life on Facebook where everyone from high school can see exactly what's going on with us.  I like to think of it like I'm leaving a little something for our 10 year class reunion.  And relatively few folks outside of close friends and family know about this little blog (yep, I'm talking about you, lady that works on the floor above my sister) so I feel safe(er) in this environment.  
I think that covers the bases for now.  And if you'll excuse me, now I have to (I'll leave you to figure out the ending). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.