Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ready or Not

We've been busy the past few weeks and I think (fingers crossed) we're not forgetting anything too major for this new wee one.

Clothes are washed, folded, organized and in the dresser.

Diapers are laid out.

Bottles are washed and in the cabinets.  Breast pump and accessories have also been checked and double checked.

Swings/jumpers/bouncers/binkinies/boppies/any other odd sounding accessory is ready.

Car seat is installed and Kenyon stares at it in awe every time he gets into the pickup.  "Baby here soon?"  Poor guy, I wonder the same thing.

Meals have been made and stuck in the freezer, and I add to this cache as often as possible.

New 'big brother' books are stored away at a grandma's house, ready to be read at a moments notice when it is time for Kenyon to step up to the plate.

Someone, please help us out.  What in the world could we be forgetting?!

4 comments:

  1. Just the baby! I'm so excited for you, and so happy (for me) that you're still blogging; my memories are so scrambled from the baby-having years, and I wish I'd been writing it all- or at least some of it- down to look back at later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?! I always thought you did (and still do) a great job managing kiddos and blogging. I was attempting to model after you!

      Delete
  2. Sleep!! :) Excited for you guys as well! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of the new baby!

    ReplyDelete

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.