Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boring wife, happy life

We really haven't done much of late that is really newsworthy.  Not that it was before I left my job, either, but now we are reallllllllly boring.  And I am okay with that.

We've been picking and blanching tomatoes like crazy, pulling weeds and watching the grasshoppers absolutely demolish all our beautiful flowers.  And watching dad ship cattle.  We try to always watch dad ship.  (I made the mistake of keeping Kenyon inside once so I could take a shower and I never heard the end of it for the rest of the day.  Kenyon was most certainly NOT happy with his mother.  We re-prioritized, and now Mom skips showers when forced to choose.)



I know that I am always posting pictures of Kenyon, but here are a few to prove that we really do have cattle and I'm not just bluffing when I say we went out to watch the men ship or sort.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.