Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Play Time

So there is a creek just a few miles from our house.  (Actually, there is one right next to our house, but there is ANOTHER creek a few miles away.)  It has a solid rock bottom that makes it perfect for little boys to walk on.  

I am still very much in the early stages of learning how to play with my camera.  I went with high hopes of taking pictures of the trees, but all of that immediately went out the window when I turned around and caught K playing in the water.  (So glad we went dressed for the occasion, right?)  Pretty sure my lens wasn't designed to focus on something quite as close as he was, but this is a learning process.  

Enjoy!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.