Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Here goes nothing

Let it be known, adulthood sucks....for the most part.

Growing up it always looked like most adults had it together.  You could trust what an adult said to be a fact and know that you would be safe and things would be alright because an adult said so.  Adults made good choices; they made the right choices. 

Since having baby K I have questioned everything in life more than ever.  Parenting looks very different from this perspective.  (And please, save me the condescending mmmmmm-hhhhhhmmmmm, told-you-so-attitude.)

Wesley and I talked about it, and we decided that I could be a super-duper stay at home mom.  Actually, we decided that I could be a stay-at-home mom, I added the super-duper part.  We're shooting for the moon here, right?

Here's the catch.  I have no idea if this is the right choice or not.  I think it is, obviously.  That's why we're giving it a try.  But I wish I knew, ya know?

Stay tuned, folks.  In one month I'll be a full time mommy and full time rancher's wife again.  I had a professor that was an old bronc rider who used to tell me to get a deep seat and a far away look in my eye.

We're fixing to get a realllllllly deep seat, folks.  Things could get a little western in this adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like mama said... If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.